PT Traffic Anchor/Editor, Total Traffic Network – Boston, MA
The Total Traffic Network Leadership Team is looking for a Part Time Traffic Anchor / Editor to work with our Boston traffic team.
Position requires positive attitude, good work ethic, and willingness to learn and use technology to produce and record traffic reports and data. Applicant may be required to work a split schedule at times.
- Minimum 1 year ‘On Air’ Radio experience required.
- Knowledge in use of Audio Production Software required
- Knowledge of Boston area roads, mass transit and traffic patterns.
- Ability to work in a loud high pressure environment.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be detail oriented. "Following-up until resolved" skills are a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Skills in Social Networking a must (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of police scanners preferred.
- Must be willing and available to work weekends, overnights and holidays.
Send resumes to KatieHutchinson@totaltraffic.com
At Clear Channel, we are committed to recruiting and retaining diverse talent by creating an environment that integrates diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. Our company is enriched and made more effective through representation of diverse experience, backgrounds, ethnicity, education, sexual orientation and regional and cultural orientation. Clear Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer where women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Staff Accountant/Business Manager
Clear Channel Radio Boston/Providence is accepting resumes for the position of Staff Accountant/Business Manager. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinate with the Regional Controller regarding financial and operational information.
- Manage local business office
- Payroll processing including new hire paperwork, commission calculations, and talent fee allocation
- Maintain local trade files per policy
- Update and review weekly revenue forecasts
- Manage local accounts receivable process including billing, cash in advance processing, and assisting Account Executives with collection issues.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, trade).
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Submit data to corporate offices.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, a minimum of 3 years accounting experience. The ideal candidate will possess advanced Excel skills and be familiar with email, Microsoft Word and accounting software. This candidate must also maintain excellent time management and leadership skills, with ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines. A high level of enthusiasm, great interpersonal skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, personal integrity and commitment are essential.
Please send cover letter, resume with salary history, and references to:
Clear Channel Radio
Attn: HR - #10230
10 Cabot Road
Medford, MA 02155
Or fax to: 781-393-7888
Or email: HRBoston@ClearChannel.com
(PLEASE include Staff Accountant #1030 in the subject line of your email.)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Clear Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION TITLE: Digital Producer for KISS 108/JAMN 94.5/101.7 The Harbor/Matty's Comedy 1200 AM/Mia 1430
DEPARTMENT: Digital Programming
The Clear Channel Boston Integrated Media department is looking for a Digital Producer for our Boston stations – KISS 108, JAM'N 94.5, 101.7 The Harbor, Matty's Comedy 1200 AM & MIA 1430 AM.
The Digital Producer is responsible for content creation, implementation, scheduling content, adhering to strict timelines and liaising with Clear Channel's national technology group. The Digital Producer also provides training and support for those in other departments who create content on our digital platforms. The Digital Producer executes projects as assigned by the Digital Content Director. The Digital Producer also assists those in other departments who create content on our digital platform (e.g., Marketing and Programming staffers).
- Strong background in the online space, with fluency in advanced HTML/CSS
- Aptitude with the Adobe Creative Suite for web, particularly Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Intermediate Flash/Actionscript skills preferred
- Intermediate video production a plus
- Writing and journalism skills also beneficial
- Novice understanding of Facebook application development
- Omniture Site Catalyst and SEO optimization experience also beneficial
- Minimum one year experience producing content for the web
- The ability to work quickly and shift gears on a dime
- Candidate must be able to work flexible hours
- Good people skills and the desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Healthy addiction to the Internet and pop culture
- Please provide a portfolio
Address Resume To:
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment
10 Cabot Road, Suite 302
Medford, MA 02155
Attn: Dennis O'Heron – Director of On-Air & Online Content
No phone calls please!
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here for Kiss 108 (WXKS-FM) Job Opportunites
Click Here for JAM'N 94.5 (WJMN-FM) Job Opportunites
Click Here for 101.7 The Harbor (WHBA-FM) Job Opportunites
Click Here for Matty's Comedy 1200 AM (WXKS-AM) Job Opportunites
Click Here for Mia 1430 (WKOX-AM) Job Opportunites
It is the policy of Clear Channel Boston to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
View the Clear Channel, Boston EEO Public File Report